OTHM is a UK based Awarding Organisation that has a global network of delivery centres to deliver qualifications in several areas of study relevant for modern day learning. Since its establishment in 2003, it has created a pathway for tens of thousands of students to gain entry into recognized degree and Masters top-up programmes in the UK.
OTHM is not to be mistaken for a university. It has university partners and approved centres to offer programmes from Foundational to Undergraduate to Postgraduate through either online or in-person study modes.
The quality team in place for the oversight of OTHM qualification development and assessment processes consists of reputed academics and industry experts who strive to meet and maintain high standards.
To add to this, OTHM is
- regulated and approved by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
- a recognised Awarding Body by Qualifications Wales
- a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB).
- WES approved
What are OTHM qualifications equivalent to?
OTHM Level 3 Certificates = Foundation level
OTHM Level 4 Diplomas = First Year of an Undergraduate Degree
OTHM Level 5 Diplomas = Second Year of an Undergraduate Degree
OTHM Level 6 Diplomas = Third Year of an Undergraduate Degree
OTHM Level 7 Diplomas = Postgraduate Level
Why choose OTHM qualifications?
- Approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- OTHM graduates are accepted into corresponding degree and masters top-up programmes with advanced standing
- An affordable pathway to a UK degree and Masters (top-up) programme
- Flexible study option through approved delivery centres globally
- Curriculum is a blend of academic and professional elements
- Students will gain the professional skills expected by global employers
Obtain an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification from Sri Lanka’s Premier OTHM Delivery Centre.
Kensley functions with the purpose of providing each and every student with the opportunity to flourish in their chosen career. The lecture panel in place consists of corporate leaders and highly qualified lecturers whose teaching methods cater towards individual student requirements.
Room for continuous growth when you’re surrounded by a supportive network!