Who is the Qualification for?
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within any industry.
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check Kensley Graduate School regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme).
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Learning content released online every other weekend
Key Assessment Method
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
- Health and Social Care Leadership (20 credits)
- Managing People in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies (20 credits)
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits
Yes.Opportunities for Accredited Prior Learning
Kensley Graduate School will evaluate each on a case by case basis.
What is the next step after completion of this qualification?
Proceed to complete your MSc in the same field through the Top – up route.