Who is the Qualification for?
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in risk management that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check Kensley Graduate School regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme).
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Learning content released online every other weekend
Key Assessment Method
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
- Principles of Risk Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Responsible Leadership and Governance
- Organisational and Environmental Risk
- Risk Analysis and Modelling
- Advanced Research Methods
Opportunities for Accredited Prior Learning
Yes. Kensley Graduate School will evaluate each on a case by case basis.
What is the next step after completion of this qualification?
Proceed to complete your MBA or MSc through the Top – up route.