Offered by the CFA Institute (US) that is made up of more than 150,000 CFA charter holders around the world, the CFA course trains candidates in all the aspects of the finance segment whether it be analysis or portfolio management. A CFA certification is considered the highest form of qualification in the finance industry as it provides extensive knowledge to both finance leaders and aspirants.
CFA, as a program, addresses 10 main subjects that include ethical and professional standards, quantitative methods, economics, financial reporting and analysis as per international standards, analysis of taxes, debt, global operations, corporate finance, equity investments, equity portfolio and performance measurements, fixed income, alternative investments in real estate, private equity, commodities, portfolio management, and wealth planning.
Learning from Experts in the Industry at Each Stage
As a curriculum that was developed through a committee of sought out specialists from the finance industry, it is only right if likeminded financial thought leaders ensure that students obtain the skills that have been deemed necessary by the market.
A Curriculum that Stays Relevant with the Evolving Market
The CFA Institute’s continuous research efforts help identify significant trends that pose a consequential impact on the investment industry. The identification of such trends allows for changes in curriculum to reflect current practices and ensure that students are ready to face the ever changing market ahead.
Why Kensley is the best option for CFA in Sri Lanka.
Understanding what the corporates expect from its employees, Kensley Graduate School has been providing the most appropriate and innovative undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Inline with that, we at Kensley conduct CFA classes with a unique & exclusive delivery approach enabling the students of Sri Lanka to experience international level of teaching standards.
- Lecture panel comprised of experienced CFA charter holders, capital market specialists from leading national universities and practitioners from the investment industry.
- Hands on academic support and the use of student friendly teaching methods that have proven to be effective in terms of results
- Access to exclusive lecture recordings
- Provision of support materials and necessary arrangements for mock exams as prior practice
- Continuous improvement through student feedback and engagement
- FOC Financial Modeling and Block chain training.
- Easily accessible location(Less than 200m away from Liberty Plaza)
The CFA Charter is a Post Graduate Program hence requires any of the following;
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree or a professional qualification.
- Final year student of an academic qualification.
- Four years’ worth of professional work experience
- Academic and professional experience totaling up to four years.Classes for level 1 will commence on the 11th of January 2020
|1st Session||2nd Session|
|Saturdays & Sundays||8.30 am – 12.30 pm||1.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
* In order to obtain the CFA® Charter, candidate must successfully complete the three levels of CFA program exam along with four years of professional experience.
Contact us for CFA Program fee information and further clarifications.
Call 0777046400 | 0117214545