Designed for today’s corporate world, the Oxford Training Programme held at the London School of Executive Education and the University of Oxford awards its learners with an OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies. While the focus is given towards professional and personal development, the programme will also cover the fundamentals of subjects such as marketing, accounting and IT.
Successful completion of this programme enables learners’ direct entry into Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 4 OTHM Diplomas.
Can be offered to learners from the age of 16.
Individuals will be assessed on whether they have the sufficient capability to undertake the learning required by the programme before admission.
Open throughout the year
Programme Delivery and Structure
This programme consists of 4 mandatory units plus 2 optional units;
- Introduction to Research and Academic Skills
- Using IT for Business
- Introduction to Economics and Accounting
- Introduction to the Business Environment
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Managing Business Events
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to People Management
Please submit the following documents when applying:
- Application form
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A recent passport-size colour photograph (jpeg, 150*150 pixels)
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.