International students wishing to apply are firstly required to complete an application form given on our website. Once this application form has been submitted and thoroughly reviewed, a letter of eligibility will be sent to the candidate confirming whether he/she is eligible to be admitted into the Kensley Graduate School. Under certain circumstances, a Skype interview may also be deemed necessary.
The previously mentioned letter of eligibility will request the following in-order proceed with the admission process:
- Scanned Copy of Passport (valid for at least another 12 months after the date of commencement of studies).
- Passport size Photograph (Scanned or jpg format, in colour).
- Relevant certificates and diplomas (including high school, secondary school certificates and transcripts).
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency.
- Duly filled out and signed Health Declaration Form.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
College representatives will provide further information about student visa application and other necessary procedures. Following the submission of all of the said documents, the candidate will receive a conditional offer letter and if accepted, a refundable deposit – 90 USD plus a fee to cover the cost of the Entry Visa – 160 USD is required to be made through a Bank transfer. The Entry Visa fee is non-refundable.
The college will then apply for a Sri Lankan Entry Visa from the Department of Immigration on behalf of the student. Soon after the visa approval letter is received from the Department, the scanned letter will be sent to the student allowing him/her to travel to Sri Lanka.
On arrival, the student must submit his/her passport, Offer Letter and Entry Visa document to Immigration at the airport. A 30-day entry visa is issued over the counter and the student, with the assistance of college representatives, must then apply for a 12-month student visa within the 30 days.