Who is the Qualification for?
The objectives of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law qualification are to enable learners to gain knowledge and understanding about various branches of law, develop an analytical and critical approach to the application of UK and International legal principles and understand the appropriateness of dealing with certain aspects of behaviour within the law.
- An honours degree in a related subject or a relevant UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification and/or;
- Mature learners with appropriate experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Learning content released online every other weekend
Key Assessment Method
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
- International Trade Law (20 credits)
- Commercial Trust Law (20 credits)
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law (20 credits)
- Law and Financial Crimes (20 credits)
- Company Law (20 credits
- Legal Research Methods (20 credits)
Opportunities for Accredited Prior Learning
Kensley Graduate School will evaluate each on a case by case basis.
What is the next step after completion of this qualification?
Proceed to complete your MSc in the same field through the Top – up route.