Who is the Qualification for?
This qualification provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges faced by professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the education sector. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance and team leadership.
- An honours degree in any subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Professional qualifications with at least three years’ relevant professional experience.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience. (learners must check with Kensley Graduate School regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Learning content released online every other weekend
Key Assessment Method
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
|Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice||20|
|The Management of Educational Change||20|
|Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives||20|
|Pedagogy and Practice in Education||20|
|Leading Reflective Practice in Education||20|
|Research Methods in Education||20|
Opportunities for Accredited Prior Learning
Kensley Graduate School will evaluate each on a case by case basis.