Who is the Qualification for?
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration is a postgraduate level recognised qualification suitable for learners to gain skills in public service administration.
Public service managers face an increasing pace of change, combined with pressures to deliver more with less, navigate a complex policy context and enhance performance while sustaining public service values. Designed for professionals in public and non-profit organisations who provide strong and comprehensive support, this OTHM Level 7 Diploma qualification will equip you to meet these challenges.
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check Kensley Graduate School regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme).
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Learning content released online every other weekend
Key Assessment Method
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
- Managing and Leading in the Public Sector (20 credits)
- Public Service Reform and Innovation (20 credits)
- Policy and Politics – Theory and Analysis (20 credits)
- Managing Public Finance (20 credits)
- Managing Public Sector Projects (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
Opportunities for Accredited Prior Learning
Kensley Graduate School will evaluate each on a case by case basis.
What is the next step after completion of this qualification?
Proceed to complete your MSc in the same field through the Top – up route.