Who is the Qualification for?
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification is to develop strategic management and leadership skills for managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check Kensley Graduate School regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme).
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Learning content released online every other weekend
Key Assessment Method
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Leadership (20 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Optional units: Choose any TWO
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (20 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
Opportunities for Accredited Prior Learning
Yes. Kensley Graduate School will evaluate each on a case-by-case basis.
What is the next step after completion of this qualification?
Proceed to complete your MBA or MSc through the Top – up route.