Who is the Qualification for?
This qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever changing environment.
- An honours degree in any subject area (preference to learners with knowledge of relevant areas include business studies, economics, events management, and operations research) or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Professional qualifications with at least three years’ relevant professional experience.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience. (learners must check Kensley Graduate School regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Learning content released online every other weekend
Key Assessment Method
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
|Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project||30|
|Procurement Risk and Contract Management||30|
|Advanced Project and Logistics Management||20|
|Operations and Information Management for Project Managers||20|
|Advanced Research Methods||20|
Opportunities for Accredited Prior Learning
Kensley Graduate School will evaluate each on a case by case basis.