Who is the Qualification for?
With the emergence of cloud computing, big data and artificial intelligence, data science has become a key fourth generation profession. The Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Data Science has been developed to prepare aspiring Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Artificial Intelligence specialists to take advantage of the growing business and employment opportunities in these fields.
The Diploma is designed to enable learners to gain skills in maths, statistics and programming in R, Python and SQL. The Diploma also provides a sound basis for a progression to Masters Degrees in a number of relevant disciplines.
- A minimum of a Level 6 qualification in a related sector or;
- Bachelors degree or;
- A minimum of 3 years work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge.
- 100% Online Delivery
- Dedicated Online Mentor for each student
- Lectures conducted online every weekend
Coursework (Total of 120 credits)
- Exploratory Data Analysis (8 Credits)
- Statistical Inference (12 Credits)
- Fundamentals of Predictive Modelling (15 Credits)
- Advanced Predictive Modelling (15 Credits)
- Time Series Analysis (15 Credits)
- Unsupervised Multivariate Methods (15 Credits)
- Machine Learning (15 Credits)
- Further Topics in Data Science (15 Credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Business (10 Credits)
Proceed to complete your MBA or MSc through the Top – up route.
- January 2023
What makes this Data Science Qualification unique?
Students are able to pay their tuition fees under installment plans that are feasible.
Widely accepted by credential evaluation organisations such as WES and ICAS Canada
Elite Lecture Panel
A great mix of academics and industry experts to help guide you through your postgraduate journey.
Our tuition fees are affordable and won’t put a big dent in your bank account.
MBA Advanced Entry
Gain entry into Master’s level programme in a much shorter period of time.
All lectures are delivered online and recorded for later viewing – something that is essential for working professionals.
The programme is solely assignment based. Meaning, no examinations.
- Gain the mathematical and statistical knowledge and understanding required to carry out basic and advanced data analysis.
- Develop sufficient skill in the R, Python and SQL programming languages to use them to successfully carry out data analysis to an advanced level.
- Develop a strong understanding of data management, including evaluation, structuring and cleaning of data for analysis.
- Become familiar with and use the tools and techniques used in data visualisation
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of classical data analytics, including statistical inference,
- predictive modelling, time series analysis and data reduction.
- Become familiar with and apply common machine learning techniques to business and other problems
- in order to uncover options and solutions for them.
- Develop an understanding of essential concepts from contemporary themes in business.
- Understand, evaluate and apply data science and analytics within business and organisational contexts.
Primary areas of employment include:
- Data Scientist
- Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
Qualifi is a leading 21st-century awarding organisation founded to meet the developing education and training needs of learners and employers from the UK and around the globe. As a recognised UK awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual, Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning. Click here to learn more.
Call 0761889953 | 0777251700